Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Clothes Galore

The past week or so I have been in the process of moving out of the dorms at the University of Utah and in doing so I have come to realize that I have nearly all the inventory I need for my store. I have been storing the clothing in boxes and bags for 4 or 5 months now and hadn't really noticed the amount of merchandise I was acquiring. Even though there was a 4 foot pile that was taking over my living space I hadn't quite realized exactly how many clothes I had until yesterday when I moved them all out of my room and into the living area. Wow! I'll have to post some pictures later because most of the living room is swallowed by my boxes and bags. The roommates must be none too happy.

Hopefully I will get a location soon so I can finally put all of these clothes to good use!

2 comments:

adrian2514 said...

Hey! I really like your idea for a green business. I think a lot of people would enjoy such a store!

I was browsing through a bunch of green websites and blogs and I came across yours and found it very interesting. There are a bunch of others I like too, like the daily green, ecorazzi and earthlab.com. I especially like EarthLab.com’s carbon calculator (http://www.earthlab.com/signupprofile/). I find it really easy to use (it doesn’t make me feel guilty after I take it).

Are there any others you would recommend? Can you drop me a link to your favorites (let me know if they are the same as mine).

Anonymous said...

Hey Adrian,
Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you like my idea! Some of my favorite green sites are listed in my blog roll, check them out:)